Who has one of these?

TedG954

Great shot potential.

3nf3E63Ma5Lf5Ib5E5cbn33a2497d26b51150.jpg

3E53Ge3Mc5L65Id5Gfcbn5e8777a01d5e1e7e.jpg

3Ea3Fc3H75N15Hd5Mbcbnd9e6c7d5c736134b.jpg

fotojack

My buddy has an 8 prop copter. He uses it for arial photography. He uses a D800 with a 24-70 lens slung underneath. It even has a GPS system on it so it virtually flies hands free.

Pierro

We have a proggy over here called The Gadget Show, and the presenters reviewed a couple of those types of RC flyers recently. They reckon because of the shape / design, they were a lot easier to control than a regular RC copter, an idiot could almost fly one straight out of the box. Thats quite handy cos i'd love one :)

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
The lens looks like a prime...even sort of old school chrome looking. I don't think a filter or a hood would help if that one "dropped"...I bet my shotgun could drop it like a bad habit which is exactly what I would do if someone flew it over my air space.

I don't particulary care about spying on any of my neighbors or looking at the farm from above or having some giant unnatural mosquito thing flying around scaring the heck out of the horses. But still that thing is pretty cool...

Now if it could go to the store and get me a six pack that would be something entirely different. :)

Last edited: