Wtb: D7000

JPar

If anyone's selling one, great.

If not, would it make sense to look for one used or refurbished? Or should I go with new?

Fred Kingston

If you hurry... New ones are currently selling with the 18-105mm lens for $996... the lens is just under $400... sell the lens for a net price of just under $700

Last edited:

JPar

If you hurry... New ones are currently selling with the 18-105mm lens for $996... the lens is just under $400... sell the lens for a net price of just under $600

Good call. That will be the way to go...

I was holding out until the D7100 comes out, but who knows when that will happen. :)

JPar

I clicked on what you linked. :)

Didn't get the free SD and camera bag, but did get the lens included and bought an SD card and bag. Since going back, the price has jumped by $300 (!).

The one I got looks like is sold by PC Nation.... when I click on the link again, it's sold by Rand's Camera. Looks like the link is just a dynamic search. No biggie. Still was only $996.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
oh okay - Amazon will display who has it in stock for the best price first. It looks like PC Nation just ran out of stock and now Rand's Camera is the next best.

Claudia!

Best buy had a special for the d7k, 55-300mm zoom, an 8 gig memory card and a bag. It was for 1250. Thought this was a good deal. : ) Hope you love your d7000. I know I love mine!

JPar

Best buy had a special for the d7k, 55-300mm zoom, an 8 gig memory card and a bag. It was for 1250. Thought this was a good deal. : ) Hope you love your d7000. I know I love mine!

Costco also had a deal similar to that, but a bit more expensive.

I think I got a pretty decent deal from Amazon. Can't wait till it gets here.... I have an AF-S lens waiting for it!

Dooku77

When I bought mine in may it came with a free wireless shuiter release, camera bag and 32gb card. I would steer clear of Costco d7000 inventory. It seems like everyone complaining of the back focus issue was getting their cameras from there lol. Congrats on the purchase.

Willie C

Helitech

@JPar, is that a picture of the true scale gundam at odaiba on your avatar? I just took my brothers there last month while they were visiting from the states

Helitech

Yeah it's pretty awesome! I'm taking my wife to that mall sometime within the next couple weeks so she can do some shopping.... There goes the lens money :(