D4 It's Here :)

Sambr

Nikon is going to take care of their pros which is what I expected might happen. Excellent deal Sam.
Yes they sure do. I can't say enough about Nikon Canada :)

Another Wow from me. Congrats Sam. An early Christmas gift for you.
Thank you Glenn :)

Nice going, Sam! Looking forward to seeing what the D4 puts out. :)

LOL Jack I can't wait. However I will have to I just was discharged last Friday from the hospital. I had some surgery so I am on the mend unable to venture out in the bush and shoot some animals :) soon though very soon.

fotojack

LOL Jack I can't wait. However I will have to I just was discharged last Friday from the hospital. I had some surgery so I am on the mend unable to venture out in the bush and shoot some animals :) soon though very soon.

Surgery?? Well I hope you feel better real quick, Sam. And while I'm at it.......you still don't mind gettin' emails from me, right? :)

Ruidoso Bill

Sam, didn't know you had surgery, glad it is behind you and heal up quick! Congrats on the D4, I call those things that happen like that blessings!

Sambr

Sam, didn't know you had surgery, glad it is behind you and heal up quick! Congrats on the D4, I call those things that happen like that blessings!
Thank you Bill, I am on the mend :) looking good just can't do much.it was a blessing Nikon Canada emailed me on the 12th a day before my surgery that they would be looking after me. Gave me something to look forward to.