Hey there! Just a little intro

Jonny Rabbit

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as I'm new to the site. I'm Jon (although I'm better known as Jonny Rabbit) and I used to be / kinda still am a free lance nightlife photographer. I say used to be as I was recently hired (a few months ago) as the director of photography and lighting at a nightclub in my town.

Most of my work involves concerts, shows, raves, clubs, etc etc you get the picture haha.

However, I've always wanted to get into more types of photography so I figured why not join here and learn from some veteran photographers.

Anyways, I look forward to all the future interactions and advice!

Jon

Pamela

Hi, Jon! I just joined this site today and literally just finished writing "about myself" in my profile. Uncanny that the first post I found under new introductions is from someone who does professionally what I've been struggling to do as an amateur for the past few years! I see you joined to explore other areas of photography, but I'm hoping you might be willing to share some of your experience/knowledge with me! I see you shoot with a D7000 (body just too heavy for me, but I WANTED one!). I shoot with a D3100. Ok, well, just had to drop you a line, even though I'm not a veteran photographer with anything to teach you! Cheers! Pamela