SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC Card with Adapter

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Any one ever heard of SanDisk Mobile Ultra with microSDHC Card with Adapter?

I was in Costco yesterday and thought I had the card for a SanDisk Extreme memory card. When I got home I realized it wasn't what I wanted. I plan to bring it back but wondered if any one has ever used one in a camera. It shows a picture of a camera on it, but I think it's mainly for smart phones and tablets.

Mobile Device Storage Solutions from SanDisk

Mike150

I have one of those in my phone. They are super tiny, and you need an adaptor to plug it into the PC. I think I'd steer clear of them for my camera though... Go with the standard SD size cards.

Philnz

Any one ever heard of SanDisk Mobile Ultra with microSDHC Card with Adapter?

I was in Costco yesterday and thought I had the card for a SanDisk Extreme memory card. When I got home I realized it wasn't what I wanted. I plan to bring it back but wondered if any one has ever used one in a camera. It shows a picture of a camera on it, but I think it's mainly for smart phones and tablets.

Mobile Device Storage Solutions from SanDisk
Yes Mike is right they are for smart phones and you need a micro usb card reader in order to plug them into a computer, They will not fit in to your D5100.

mr2_serious

Since it says with adapter that means it came with a sd sized adapter. It will work in your camera. Just to be sure, can you show us a picture of it? I have a microSD inside an adapter as my back up card for my d7000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks guys. It comes with the adapter. I no longer have it. I sold it to a friend with a smart phone.

Mike150/Philnz - I had planned on bringing it back. The write up said the write speed was not fast and that had me concerned.

mr2_serious - The adapter looked like the SanDisk card I have now, along with a little itty, bitty one right next to it.

Like the technical talk??

ABN Panzer

Yes,
I have one and have used it with my D5100 for photos & video with no issue at all.
Works fine.
The adapter is simply allows it to be used in normal SD slots.