The B-H Christmas catalogue

Dave_W

The Dude
I just received my B-H catalogue and it reminds me so much of the Sears Christmas catalogue that I have to laugh. It's almost as thick as the old Sears catalogues and has everything you could ever want in it. I don't know whether or not they ship these catalogues overseas or outside of the US but if they do then you guys outside of the US should write them for a copy. If for no other reason than to see exactly what exists for photographers as well as making excellent reading material for the "library". ;)

Here's the online version of the catalogue, in case it's not being shipped out - see HERE

Mike150

Never thought of that... We used the old Sears catalogs for clean up in the little house that was a short walk down the hill from the main house.

Of course that was a long time ago.

stmv

what strikes me looking thru the catalog is the sheer number of cameras, hard to believe that the market will be that rich in say 2 years as the smart phones keep getting smarter.

I got my B&H catalog about 2 weeks ago. It now resides proudly in the magazine holder in my library. Right next to my Bass Pro Shop and Harley Davidson catalogs. :D

Tami Jo

I just got mine in the mail this week :) It makes self control a bit more difficult now...They sure have a huge inventory...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2