Business Cards

Rick M

I decided to get away from a logo on my cards and went with one of my own shots as a background. $22 plus shipping for 500 on premium photo stock at vistaprint. I'll let you know how the quality is when they arrive.

business card.jpg

Good looking card and website. I only see one problem and it is my pet peeve. Your email address is generic and does not match your website. You can always put is forwarder in your site to send your [email protected] email to your generic email address so you don't have to check but one email address.

Rick M

Nice. I wonder if a person could get like 5 different photos made like maybe one hundred of each one for a total 500?

Not sure but I think they would charge per 100 which would cost a lot more. For example, 500 was only about $5 more than the price of 250!!

§am

Just a quick question, as you own the RMillsPhotography.com domain, why don't you use an email address at that address?

Like the design of the card :)

Rick M

Just a quick question, as you own the RMillsPhotography.com domain, why don't you use an email address at that address?

Like the design of the card :)

Because I didn't think of it, next 500!

The "contact" page on my site will send email to my address, but I should have put that one on the card also

Last edited:

Dave_W

The Dude
How funny, great minds think alike! My cards arrived just 4 days ago. Awesome!

Btw - how did you get the image off the site?

Dave_W

The Dude
So Dave, show us what your card looks like???

Pat in NH

Not nearly as nice as Rick's but at least it gives me something to give the people I'm trying to photograph. I ended up getting 2 sets of 500 on thick card stock so to push the total up to $100 to use the $50 off coupon. It worked out to be about $8 more than had I just ordered a single set.

lp-1.jpglp-2.jpg

Last edited:

Dave_W

The Dude
The reflection one is excellent Dave! It was fun trying to work the right photos in so the writing stands out!

Thanks Rick and Rocky, that's the card my wife likes the best, too. But so far on my photo outings, I keep forgetting to bring some with me so to-date I've not handed a single one out yet. New habits are not so easy for us old timers.

Rick M

Update-

I recieved the cards this past Tuesday. They are excellent, the card stock is like a high quality, thick photo paper (their best photo stock). I will definitely order from them again.