Sanjay From New Delhi, India

Sanjay

Hi, My name is Sanjay Malhotra and have been clicking pictures since I was ten years old. Initially used my father's old Rollie camera (roll films) with top view finder later used other 35mm cameras when the film rolls used to be developed and then the pictures were printed. Gradually shifted to digital cameras (point and shoot). During last almost 35 years I must have clicked over half a million pictures. I have clicked in almost all the fields, locations, themes be it on mountains, forest, take-off, landing of airplanes (inside and outside), skyline, fashion shows, sea, family function, etc.etc.etc but it was all as amateur.:) It has always been a dream to graduate to DLSR. I was confused over Nikon and Canon. After discussing with friends, referring many internet sites, I settled (for the time being) for Nokia. Though I wanted to buy semi-professional DSLR but just to get the feel of it and to understand to techniques of DSLR, I opted for the basic model. Through this forum, I take the opportunity to discuss and share my thoughts as well as to learn from others experience. Thanks and best regards Sanjay

Last edited: