Thailand

Bukitimah

I would like to start a thread to share some photos of my recent trip to Thailand

sleep1_stitch.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
Tell me D300's don't kick @ss!

I love the exposures sir (I can't remember your name but I remember Bukitimah is a National Park!) The thing I note about them technically is something that happens in my snaps too. The exposure is perfect for the subjects but the sky is always to light. I have been wanting to try a CP filter and see if it would help me with this. Can you imagine #8 with a CP filter enhanced sky? I think it would be deluxe myself.

An aside I heard something today on the radio about malaria and Thailand. Apparently in Thailand malaria is developing into a strain that is resistant to the latest malarial drugs. The mosquito has killed more human beings than all wars combined they say so this development is probably NOT GOOD!

Bukitimah

Tell me D300's don't kick @ss!

I love the exposures sir (I can't remember your name but I remember Bukitimah is a National Park!) The thing I note about them technically is something that happens in my snaps too. The exposure is perfect for the subjects but the sky is always to light. I have been wanting to try a CP filter and see if it would help me with this. Can you imagine #8 with a CP filter enhanced sky? I think it would be deluxe myself.

An aside I heard something today on the radio about malaria and Thailand. Apparently in Thailand malaria is developing into a strain that is resistant to the latest malarial drugs. The mosquito has killed more human beings than all wars combined they say so this development is probably NOT GOOD!

Hi Jeff, this is Victor from Singapore. Bukit Timah is the highest hill in Singapore although you may hear lost of 'mount' being used for places around the city. We don't have any mountain and this highest hill is only 580 meters!

Thailand is a neighboring country. A very nice place to visit.

Eye-level

Banned
Victor...of course!

Thailand...that is where they make most Nikons now right? :)

Where are the pictures of the naked women statues?

If I were a Buddhist I would be really pissed off at those guys that did that to the Bamiyan Buddhas...I am a Christian and I am pissed off at those guys for doing that...

Let's hope there is a reclining one there buried under the sand.

Last edited: