Down Sized New House

Sambr

Cab2012-XL.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
I want one! I could have that up and running in no time. Who needs windows doors and a roof it is only Canada...like the weather is not nice up there or something. I think I might add a stone fireplace/chimney though just for looks... :)

I want one! I could have that up and running in no time. Who needs windows doors and a roof it is only Canada...like the weather is not nice up there or something. I think I might add a stone fireplace/chimney though just for looks... :)

Yes! Windows and doors are vastly over rated for homes in "The Great White North" Bars however to keep the Grizzlies and Wolves out are just about a must-have.:rolleyes:

RockyNH_RIP

Yes! Windows and doors are vastly over rated for homes in "The Great White North" Bars however to keep the Grizzlies and Wolves out are just about a must-have.:rolleyes:

Thats funny, a friend of mine from Ontario has a camp in New Brunswick ... His last trip a bear had tried to get in the cabin and while not making it in, manage to do some damage.. He showed me pics..

Pat in NH