What's on her mind..??

Nikonitus

Lastnight I was messing around with my flashlight, finding out that all the batteries I had in my bag for the flash, were flat as a pancake. It had been that long since I had used the SB-600 flash, I thought I had best try it on the new D600 because today I had to do some photgraphy for my brother and given the forecast, I might need a flash. I grabbed some new batteries and as I was watching sports on the TV, I began taking a few pics of things around the room, when I noticed a certain "Miss" cat staring at me, just staring at me without taking her eye off me for even a second. I tilted the flash up at the ceiling then aimed at her with the 70-300mm and took this shot. She didn't even flinch. Just kept straring at me. Lord only knows what was on her mind...

Click on the pic to get a better look at it if you want. Not the full size but better than that oversized thumbnail...

The shot is nothing to show off about, just a point and shoot. The D600 really loves this lens indoors with a flash...

Attachments

• DSC_0437Td-16x9.jpg
    DSC_0437Td-16x9.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 159

ohkphoto

Snow White
when I noticed a certain "Miss" cat staring at me, just staring at me without taking her eye off

I always look behind me when my animals do that . . . they definitely "see" more than we do. Cute shot!

Nikonitus

She's a wonderful little lady is this one... She was separated from he mother very early on (run over by a car) and brought up by the staff at the local vet, who used to take her home all the time. The vet asked us if we would like this special cat, because they know we treat our cats VERY well, and we jumped at the opportunity. From day one she let us know she understands us. She's not stupid and loves our company. We've taught he to fetch and a few other tricks which she picked up very easily in he younger days and she get many comforts to let her know that love goes two ways. She's one of 3 cats that we have...

PhotoAV8R

Lord only knows what was on her mind...
Repeating myself here, but there is something you have to understand about...

Cats

Cats do what they want, when they want.
They rarely listen to you.
They're totally unpredictable.
They whine when they are not happy.
When you want to play they want to be left alone.
When you want to be alone, they want to play.
They expect you to cater to their every whim.
They're moody.
They leave their hair everywhere.
They drive you nuts.

Conclusion: Cats are little, tiny women in cheap fur coats.