D5200 comming soon!

Patrick M

Nope. I have the D5100 and it will be at least a year before I'm ready to upgrade....

Patrick
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AxeMan - Rick S.

NOPE. I be moving backwards. Still waiting for an upgrade in the higher end DX line (D7000 / D300). I have too much invested in DX glass to go full frame, but I'm getting inpatient.

WhiteLight

Does this mean that there may be a delay or worse, no upgrade to the D7000?? :hororr:
I was hoping the 7100 gets out first, then the 5200 :(
I've been kinda careful with my investment.. i would've have gotten the 12-24 but have been completely smitten with the D600, thanks to Rick & his awesome images. :)

Last edited:

Rick M

Does this mean that there may be a delay or worse, no upgrade to the D7000?? :hororr:
I was hoping the 7100 gets out first, then the 5200 :(
I've been kinda careful with my investment.. i would've have gotten the 12-24 but have been completely smitten with the D600, thanks to Rick & his awesome images. :)

Lol, get the D600 instead of another Dx.

I'm not gonna harp on the Dx vs. Fx stuff, but after owning the D600 for awhile now...,

I had a lot of great Dx glass and sold it all. I would rather have the D600 and the $200 50mm1.8G than my D5100 and the $2.5k I had in glass.

speedandstyle

I will get one! I love my D5000 to death and want to keep an APS size sensor{I also shoot m4/3}. I will however wait until the D5200 starts showing up on sale or as a refurb as new prices are always so inflated.