Do You Think This HDR Photo Is OVER-COOKED?

Rick M

I think it's just right, perhaps a little under exposed and the flowers are distracting, you might want to crop in a bit more on the primary subject :)

fotojack

She has too many tan lines. ;)

Seriously, though.....I didn't even realize this was an HDR shot. I didn't see anything interesting about this shot at all. Sorry.

TedG954

She has too many tan lines. ;)

Seriously, though.....I didn't even realize this was an HDR shot. I didn't see anything interesting about this shot at all. Sorry.

If you didn't see anything interesting, that's OK. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Heck, it's 2012 and I don't judge.

Hmmmm.... maybe it's not an HDR shot. I'll have to start paying more attention.

Patrick M

I'm not a great one to talk, as my photos are generally poor :(
So apologies, but you asked:
I'd suggest cropping out the concrete pillar upper right and that would focus the viewer on the subject. The subject's arm is also interfered with by the meters, so photoshop those out.
I'd have blurred the background a touch too, to get as much attention on the woman's bikini briefs. They're awfully sexy...

On he positive, you've got the shot really well focused. This is a great shot, despite my critique, and there's lots you can do with it.

Patrick
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Patrick
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Philnz

I keep looking at it and I just can't decide. What do you think?

View attachment 19735
I may be a bit late with my input,(due to the world clocK) but I think that person with their back to the camera in the foreground, should be photoshopped out in order that the subject that you really intended to be the focus of the photo has more impact IE the (Parking Meters) It's just a shame that you cut off their heads. I do believe that there are some very good tips on how to take photos on this site. My best advice to you Ted is keep practising and it will come to you in time. My best Regards to you Phil :kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit:

TedG954

I may be a bit late with my input,(due to the world clocK) but I think that person with their back to the camera in the foreground, should be photoshopped out in order that the subject that you really intended to be the focus of the photo has more impact IE the (Parking Meters) It's just a shame that you cut off their heads. I do believe that there are some very good tips on how to take photos on this site. My best advice to you Ted is keep practising and it will come to you in time. My best Regards to you Phil :kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit:

Better late, than never. Thank you for your wise advice. :encouragement: