how to add equipment and icons onto my user info

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Go to Settings, Edit Profile, scroll all the way down the page to add equipment. Don't forget to hit Save Changes.

To add stuff at the bottom of your posts, same thing,
Settings, Edit Signature and again, don't forget to hit Save Signature.

Good luck!

Marilynne

bgatty68

Marilynne,
sorry to hijack this post but I have the same problem as Patrick, and i have followed the steps above and on my profile you can see my camera as D3100 but my lenses dont appear??? I have them in the box that says what lenses you use? or do they need to be in your signature:confused:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Marilynne,
sorry to hijack this post but I have the same problem as Patrick, and i have followed the steps above and on my profile you can see my camera as D3100 but my lenses dont appear??? I have them in the box that says what lenses you use? or do they need to be in your signature:confused:

I don't think I've ever seen lenses listed on the left side. Have you tried adding them to your signature?

§am

Lenses don't appear on the left, only what you manually enter into your signature :(
Shame in some ways as it would be nice to see what people use/have, but I guess if you had a lot of glass, it might clutter up the left hand view :)