small disappointment

PapaST

I'm still working my way around the D600. I'm pretty impressed with what I've worked with so far. But one thing I have to admit I'm a bit disapointed in is the small selector switch/dial. For a camera that is taken from the D7000 (my old camera) and is actually bigger than the D7000, having a smaller selector switch leaves me scratching my head. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Nikonitus

I found myself trying to click, turn, adjust things on the D600 in the same fashion as the D300, and then going "huh, what's happeing here. Where's that damned button or adjustment?".. After about 4 weeks now, I am finally clicking with the D600 properly. Buttons, dials and adjusters have to be unique to the indiviadual camera by size and location I suppose or we will all just look at the new camera as a copy of a previous version.

Par for the course...

I have to admit that I don't like the button in the middle on the mode selector. I never had a problem with it turning on its own before, so a lock button is a little bit, well, nice but not necessary in my opinion...