Hey There!!

Lradke

Hey Everyone!

I have cruised this site before, but now decided to join. ;)

My name is Luke, I'm from Canada, and I currently own 2 Nikon cameras. I have the F65 (I love this one) and due to the digital age, I bought a D5100. My wife uses it mostly, but I have tinkered with it a few times and am still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, I look forward to learning all about it and being a member of the forum!

Cheers!

Lradke

Welcome to the forum, Luke. Whereabouts in Canada? I don't see it in your profile (which you didn't finish, by the way ;))

Yeah...its not done yet :(. I blame my limited data plan for my phone! ;)

I'm in Alberta! I was just out in Banff over the weekend and managed to take a few nature shots after a fresh snowfall!

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

fotojack

Yeah...its not done yet :(. I blame my limited data plan for my phone! ;)

I'm in Alberta! I was just out in Banff over the weekend and managed to take a few nature shots after a fresh snowfall!

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

Another Albertan! Cool! :) I'm gonna guess Calgary, but I could be wrong. :)

Tami Jo

Welcome! You are going to love the digital Nikon as much as your film Nikon! It is quite a transition but once you get used to it there are so many additional things to love. Looking forward to seeing those first shots:eek:

Lradke

Oh. Well.....sorry to hear that. Did you lose a bet? ;)

No...nothing like that. I know I'll end up there in the next year or two though. (Hopefully in Cochran, I love that place) I have family and friends there, and it would also benefit me career-wise too.

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

No...nothing like that. I know I'll end up there in the next year or two though. (Hopefully in Cochran, I love that place) I have family and friends there, and it would also benefit me career-wise too.

Very cool. :) Yeah, Cochran is a cool place to shoot photos, too. Lots of landscape and wildlife opportunities. I should get out there more often. I used to do a lot of scuba diving in Ghost Lake by the dam.
Good to have you aboard, Luke. Enjoy. :)