Challenge Winner: Pet Portrait

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations to AxeMan and Tami Jo for winning the Pet Portrait/http://nikonites.com/weekly-photo-c...allenge-october-14th-21st-pet-portrait-6.html challenge.

DSC_1085.jpg MAX10152012A882.jpg

These two shots were my preferates for composition, sharpness and overall feel. There were many other great pics this week and I want to congratulate all participants. All shots were great and I could feel that you all have good relationships with your pets.

Thanks all for participating.

RockyNH_RIP

Congratulations to AxeMan and Tami Jo for winning the Pet Portrait/http://nikonites.com/weekly-photo-c...allenge-october-14th-21st-pet-portrait-6.html challenge.

These two shots were my preferates for composition, sharpness and overall feel. There were many other great pics this week and I want to congratulate all participants. All shots were great and I could feel that you all have good relationships with your pets.

Thanks all for participating.

Congrats to Axeman and Tami Jo!!! Excellent job.. many great photos and I leaarn alot just by looking and participating.

Marcel, thanks for keeping this running... a great tool for us noobies!

Pat in NH

Tami Jo

Thanks everyone!!!! It was a lot of fun participating and seeing all the wonderful portraits being submitted. What a delight to be one of the chosen winners. I might not tell Max because he might think he should get a few extra treats this evening LOL. Congratulations go to Rick :star:and his striking Lizard Elenore too! Thanks Marcel! Keep those creative contests coming.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Glad that you asked! ;)
I was wondering myself... (It must get to be a "chore" to keep up all what Marcel has to for these... maybe its just a needed break)

Pat in NH

Yes, I needed this little break and I was just about out of subject ideas for the challenge. I've been wanting to make this a monthly thing but still waiting for Jdeg to make the announcement… Other moderators don't seem to have the time either so we'll see. I'm taking off for a 3 weeks vacation next week, so I have many many things to organize this week. If no one else picks up, I'll do when I get back.

RockyNH_RIP

Yes, I needed this little break and I was just about out of subject ideas for the challenge. I've been wanting to make this a monthly thing but still waiting for Jdeg to make the announcement… Other moderators don't seem to have the time either so we'll see. I'm taking off for a 3 weeks vacation next week, so I have many many things to organize this week. If no one else picks up, I'll do when I get back.

Marcel, enjoy the break and the trip... When you get back, maybe we can have a thread where people can post up some ideas to help...

Product Photos
Freeze (snow, frost ice natural or man made)
macro (open subject or specific like floral, insect etc..

Have fun and keep posting up your pics... We enjoy them!! Thanks for the effort you have put into the weekly challenge too!

Pat in NH

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Marcel, enjoy the break and the trip... When you get back, maybe we can have a thread where people can post up some ideas to help...

Product Photos
Freeze (snow, frost ice natural or man made)
macro (open subject or specific like floral, insect etc..

Have fun and keep posting up your pics... We enjoy them!! Thanks for the effort you have put into the weekly challenge too!

Pat in NH

Thanks Pat, and don't worry, there will be a lot of pics to share when I come back. I'll just be without internet access while I'm gone so my thread will be quiet.

We'll work out more challenges and maybe someone will pickup my part while I'm gone.