Greetings From New York

Robert Mitchell

Hello all,I'm a Long Island, New York based photographer and owner of The Lighting Academy.I stumbled on to this forum, browsed a bit and decided to join since it looks like a nice, friendly community.I've shot both Canon and Nikon and have been in the Nikon camp for the last 5 years.Looking forward to chatting and meeting everyone.

Last edited:

fotojack

Hiya Robert. Welcome to Nikonites. Yeah, we're a pretty friendly bunch....easy to get along with. :) Looking forward to your participation. enjoy.

Tami Jo

Welcome to Nikonites Robert! I am certain you will enjoy it here. I look forward to seeing some of your work in the near future.

Robert Mitchell

Thanks, Tami. I have started to post some images and even though I shoot a wide variety of things for my own enjoyment, the bulk of what I shoot will be posted in the Portrait forum.

I posted a question to the Feedback and Suggestions thread asking what the most appropriate place to post candids, pj and event work would be. If you (or anyone else) knows, please point me there. I wasn't sure if anything that is a 'people shot' just goes in the Portrait forum or not.

Tami Jo

Thanks, Tami. I have started to post some images and even though I shoot a wide variety of things for my own enjoyment, the bulk of what I shoot will be posted in the Portrait forum.

I posted a question to the Feedback and Suggestions thread asking what the most appropriate place to post candids, pj and event work would be. If you (or anyone else) knows, please point me there. I wasn't sure if anything that is a 'people shot' just goes in the Portrait forum or not.

I believe they should be posted in the Portrait section as that is also my guess since I didn't see a section for Candids.