Riding in on my Dinosaur

nomadrider

My camera may be old (D40x), but it ain't dusty. It goes someplace in my Tamrac Expedition 7x almost every weekend.
Hello from the Adirondack Mountains of New York State.
I hope that someday soon there will be a D7000 in my bag too.

Last edited:

Rick M

My camera may be old (D40x), but it ain't dusty. It goes someplace in my Tamrac Expedition 7x almost every weekend.
Hello from the Adirondack Mountains of New York State.
I hope that someday soon there will be a D7000 in my bag too.

Welcome, I just posted a bunch of foliage shots from old forge. Where abouts are you in the Adirondacks?

fotojack

Welcome, nomadrider, to Nikonites. Ah, the Adirondacks! I know them well! Many a time I rode down from Montreal to Plattsburg and beyond. Had some good times riding through the mountains back in the day. :)

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots. Enjoy the site. :)

Mike150

I think I had Adirondack once. Had to go to the doctor to get rid of it.

Welcome Nomad. with the title of this thread and your name, I wonder... Do you still have one of the old Chevy Nomads??? If so, post some photos of it. 55-57 was a great year for Chevy.

nomadrider

I think I had Adirondack once. Had to go to the doctor to get rid of it.

Welcome Nomad. with the title of this thread and your name, I wonder... Do you still have one of the old Chevy Nomads??? If so, post some photos of it. 55-57 was a great year for Chevy.

We had a 57 Chevy Wagon (new at the time) when I was growing up. Cool car, 6 cylinder with a 3 on the tree.
But my Nomad is a 2005 Kawasaki 1600cc motorcycle. Fun to ride and so much easier to find a place to park along a road.