Greetings

A Holmes

Just a quick Hi from a fellow Nikon addict :)
great site you have here

Started off with my dads old nikkormat, then moved to an f601 before shifting to digital.
Started with a D5100 to get my head around the infinite 'fiddlability' of digital and have recently upgraded to a D7000 to give me more flexibility outside the menu system, the external buttons make quick changes much easier when it comes to wildlife and bird photography. Only recently started shooting wildlife, and am trying to get proficient at bird photography at the moment, steep learning curve though :)

Last edited:

fotojack

And a warm welcome to you, A Holmes. :) Does the A stand for Amanda? Adam? Amy? Alphonse? Albert? .....what! :) Could you fill out the rest of your profile, please, with such things as camera, lenses used, etc. It helps us help you with any questions you may have. Enjoy the site. :)

A Holmes

HI

apologies, I did all that today when I registered but it obviously didnt save, it's Al, as in alistair.
Will sort it when my children stop using up all my bandwidth :)
the tablet is a bit slow so will use the main comp a bit later

ive had a quick check in my profile and the info is in the 'about me' tab, I assumed that was visible. Will fiddle with it a bit later :)

Last edited: