"FALL" Challenge winners

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations to cnyram for winning the Fall/http://nikonites.com/weekly-photo-c...e-sept-30th-october-7th-fall-landscape-5.html challenge.

DSC_0323_3781_tonemapped.jpg

This was very difficult to select a winner since a lot of you produced very nice images. So I went with popular "likes" and my personnel preference.
All of the submitted images should get a merit ribbon. You should all be proud of yourselves.

Happy shooting with your Nikon!

RockyNH_RIP

Congrats cnyram!!! Great job!

Marcel was right, so many great entries, seems like everytime another was posted I was going "Wow, look at that!" I learned alot just looking at all of the entries and I do believe it helped make better than it otherwise would have been.

Enjoying the education....

Pat in NH

El Tranquilo

Congratulations cnyram!! Well deserved win for a striking photograph that nicely ties the human element into the season.
There were indeed some excellent photos in the competition and I echo the feeling of others that these challenges are really excellent ways to hone one's skills.

Rick M

Thank you all! I really appreciate the kind words. As Marcel said, lots of great entries and excellent work by many here. It's wonderful how we can all learn from each other here. I can't tell you how many times I see a shot or technique from another member and try to incorporate it into my own work.