Hi there

wysiwyg

It's taken me awhile to introduce myself - sorry - but I'm a little shy :)

I have been around cameras most of my life - I can't remember a time when I didn't have a camera in my hands.

I don't strive for perfection in my photos but I do try to be creative ! I love grain - don't mind camera shake - and am often found to deliberately take pictures out of focus !

I can't stand the need for folk to take hundreds of images just to hope to get 1 perfect one ! I shoot once - maybe twice - it's a throwback to my film days :)

im a camera geek - still have every camera I ever owned - a smorgasbord of good bad ugly sensible and fun ! However I'm not a techy - don't care about how many pixels a camera has - or how many frames per second it can shoot at !

Thanks for a great forum guys - I look forward to spending more time here x

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum wysisyg, have fun and please share those pics with us. We're all here for the fun of it. I have a real hard time letting my old cameras get away too...

wysiwyg

Hi again ... I have to apologise for my rudeness - my real name is Adele - and I have a dirty little secret !! I have been lusting after a Fuji X1 Pro - and am silently hoping that I have been sufficiently good this year to maybe get a Fuji X100 in my stocking from Santa !!

:cool:

RockyNH_RIP

Hello Adele,

Welcome to the site... I am also new to the site but also NEW to photos.. (at least on a higher than snapshot level)
You will find this place warm and full of info... I hope you enjoy your stay here.. Where are you from?

Pat i n NH