I feel like a shark.... if I don't keep producing, I'll disappear. Whoa! That might..

KWJams

Great looking drawing, my fingers are too fat to be able to draw that well. ;)

Now, since I am just joking about it being a drawing, can you describe what steps or techniques you used to make a still picture look so much like a talented cartoon /graphic artist drew it? It looks like some steps took place inside the camera with the retouch menu color sketch or color outline and then posterized in PS or other software. I really like the final results you are coming up with. :)

TedG954

Great looking drawing, my fingers are too fat to be able to draw that well. ;)

Now, since I am just joking about it being a drawing, can you describe what steps or techniques you used to make a still picture look so much like a talented cartoon /graphic artist drew it? It looks like some steps took place inside the camera with the retouch menu color sketch or color outline and then posterized in PS or other software. I really like the final results you are coming up with. :)

Thanks.

Go to FILTERS in PS and just start playing. I don't really use a process, it's just hit or miss, paint in a few colors, save or delete, until I like it.

KWJams

So it isn't started in camera?

I keep looking at the retouch menu in my camera and wonder what did they include all of them for if they weren't worth goofing with.
The color outline as an example would be good if you were making a coloring book for kids and you needed the lines they weren't supposed to draw outside of. But other than that I can't figure out why it is in the menu when doing the same trick is probably easier in post processing software.

I was thinking that you may have figured something out about the retouch menu that I was missing.

KWJams

Just jump in and play -- is that right?

I think I jumped in the shallow end. :)

Missing something??? Must have been a bad choice to work with this picture??

Attachments

• Ghost Ryder (Large).jpg
    Ghost Ryder (Large).jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 372