New Business card design

MwCapel

hiya just wanted to get some feed back on my business cards.
just finished them.

cfront.jpg

cback.jpg

Browncoat

This is a bi-fold card (or front and back), right?

As someone who works with graphic and web design, I have to say that this is full of awesomeness and goes very well with your brand. The only suggestions I might make is removing the word "photography" because it may be a bit confusing, and I'm also not sure it's necessary to have the 1 (one) listed before the area code of your phone number.

MwCapel

o yes its a front and back :)
and i see why what you mean.
i actually will make those adjustments :)
i appreciate your in put alot *high fives you*

Ruidoso Bill

I really like the card and would definately put it in the "High Impact" category. Really nice job! They will become one of those cards people keep and will not forget, which is the point indeed.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I LOVE the design! What are you planning to do with the "inside"?

My only recommendation is to use an email address from your domain name instead of gmail. I think it would make a better statement and look more polished. I have one that is forwarded to my gmail account.

Was there a reason for not including a physical address?

FWIW I also use Google Voice and leverage rules to ring my cell, home or both as appropriate. This way I can use the Google Voice number as a "permanent" number and have it forwarded where ever I may need it.

Last edited:

Browncoat

My only recommendation is to use an email address from your domain name instead of gmail. I think it would make a better statement and look more polished. I have one that is forwarded to my gmail account.

FWIW I also use Google Voice and leverage rules to ring my cell, home or both as appropriate. This way I can use the Google Voice number as a "permanent" number and have it forwarded where ever I may need it.

Both solid recommendations! I too use Google Voice, and it has some really cool features as mentioned above.

:cool:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Not to make more work for you, but you might consider using the new logos from the cards on your website. It will reinforce your brand for potential clients.