FX Lens FOR SALE REAL BARGAIN for D700, D600, D800, and D7000 Cameras

TedG954

24-120 & 30-70 Lenses FOR SALE REAL BARGAIN for D700, D600, D800, & D7000 Cameras

When I got my D700, I went a little crazy looking for and buying various lenses for the camera. I went on to ebay and researched different types, lengths, and sizes. In the end, I over purchased. I bought over-lapping focal lengths and now I have two lenses I don't need.The 2 lenses I'm selling are both Nikon brand, authentic Japanese produced lenses. One is a 24-120mm 1:3.5-5.6 D It comes with both caps, and a brand new neutral 77mm filter. I paid well over $200 for this lens and I have posted pictures from it. Professional news photographers referred to it as the "street sweeper" because it is so versatile. It works very well and it is in excellent-plus condition. I am selling it for $160 plus $10 for shipping.The other is 35-70mm 1:3.3-4.5 It has neither caps. The condition of this lens is like-new. It even has the original inspection sticker from Japan. I'm selling this lens for $50 plus $10 shipping.If you are interested in buying BOTH lenses, the price will be $190 and $10 shipping. I'm sorry, but there will be no international shipping. There's just too much paperwork. Send an email to [email protected] if you're interested. The prices reflect a real bargain, so they are firm.

View attachment 17800View attachment 17801View attachment 17802View attachment 17803View attachment 17804View attachment 17805 This photo was taken with the 24-120mm lens. It has been post processed, but you get the idea.View attachment 17806

Last edited:

Dave_W

The Dude
Yes, i realize that. I was just curious how it may perform on a DX camera ;)

I'm sure it would perform just fine. I used all my old 35mm film lenses on my D70s for years before I bought my D7000 and my current AF-S lens. But in my case I still had access to AF with my D lenses. Personally, I like the option of turning manual focus on or off. I don't know how well I'd do with being forced into manual only. My eyes aren't as trustworthy as they used to be.

TedG954

real easy to sell on ebay, and you can close the deal in 48 hours if this does not work.

I could list them on ebay or craigslist, but I figured I'd offer them here for someone that needs lenses on a budget. At least the buyer will know who they came from and that they work properly. If no one wants them here, I'll probably just keep them. But thanks for the tip.

ding

definitely interested in the 24-120 lens. Let me check my finance flow for this week and then i'll shoot u an email :)