Panorama Challenge winner!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations to RockyNH for winning the http://nikonites.com/weekly-photo-challenges/7958-weekly-challenge-sept-16th-23rd-panorama.html.

Challenge Stitch2.jpg

Second runners up were Mojo Dave with AxeMan Rick S.

Thanks to all participants. I hope you enjoyed this challenge and maybe learned a little.

Enjoy your Nikons!

RockyNH_RIP

Congratulations to RockyNH for winning the http://nikonites.com/weekly-photo-challenges/7958-weekly-challenge-sept-16th-23rd-panorama.html.

Second runners up were Mojo Dave with AxeMan Rick S.

WOW!! What a surprise... Thank you! Appreciate you hosting the Challenge Marcel, it was a good one as I only had the camera a week and never had done a panorama. I learned alot from this challenge, both regarding panorama's and my camera!

I want to Congratulate Mojo Dave and AxeMan Rick S. for Runner Up status (either could have just as easily been a winner) and all those who participated. There were alot of good shots and I learned a bit from reviewing allof them!

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Great work RockyNH... And congrats to the runners up Dave and Rick.

Thank you Scott.. I think you and I were the only ones to do indoor shots... The next challenge is gonna be tough for me, no model and will not be home with daylight or time this week until friday ... Saturday out of town all day ...

Again thanks, it was a great learning experience...

Pat in NH

Scott Murray

Thank you Scott.. I think you and I were the only ones to do indoor shots... The next challenge is gonna be tough for me, no model and will not be home with daylight or time this week until friday ... Saturday out of town all day ...

Again thanks, it was a great learning experience...

Pat in NH

Yes I think next time I will use my Nikon and not my iPhone lol. I may have to start bringing my camera and select lenses to work.

RockyNH_RIP

Yes I think next time I will use my Nikon and not my iPhone lol. I may have to start bringing my camera and select lenses to work.

I do not usually have mine at work either. I brought it in a couple days to experiement a bit. Then I liked it so I did a "final" and submitted it. I will bring it in if I suspect a sunrise etc that may be worth shooting..

Pat in NH

Somersetscott

Well Done guys - Must have been a tough challenge judging this one - all of the submitted were awesome and radically different from one another! - I guess the contest rules themselves made for an interesting turn out.

RockyNH Your workplace is very interesting! what do you do? - looks like CNC Lathes?

RockyNH_RIP

Thank you Somersetscott....
I agree about there being some good ones in there.. Workplace:
I work for a custon injection molding facility (plastics). Those machines are individual injection machines where we mold the product. Each product has a tool that is mounted in the machine, parts are molded and when finished the tool is removed and another for a different part is installed.

to the right, before that aisle is a 40' had wall clean room. The aisle takes you to a High Bay room with our 500 ton to 800 ton machines are.

Pat in NH