Hello!

Fork

Hello! First time posting here - I'm a member of another general photography forum, but decided I'd like to join a dedicated Nikon forum!

I hope it's not too rude of me to place a question or two in my introduction, but here goes:

I noticed that people seem to like members to have their profile filled out properly here so I'm making the effort to do so, but I'm having trouble with uploading images to the members' gallery.

What is the maximum file size allowed? Also, when I upload and accept the terms and conditions my images do not appear on the processing page. I've tried 3 times now, but even though [the ones that seem to be the correct file size] seem to upload ok, none of them appear on the processing page. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Scott Murray

G'day and welcome, I am unsure about the members gallery but I think there is another option if the main uploader fails. I have tried uploading and I need to reduce my file size a lot, but have not done it as yet as I am currently away working.
Have a look around the forum I know there was something posted somewhere and they too were having an issue which got sorted. I will take a quick look too.

Fork

Thanks! The alternative upload method is working. It's much slower, but will do just fine :)

Last edited: