Weekly challenge

janfe

I was unable to post under the weekly challenge so I am posting my question here. I am a bit confused about it as there seem to be 2 running at the same time (Panorama 16th-23rd Sept.) & (Changing seasons 15th-22nd Sept.) is that right? I also cannot find examples of any uploaded images for 'Panorama'. Can anyone help ?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
There are presently 2 challenges: Panorama which will end at midnight tonight and the other one is "Models" and it will end next sunday night at midnight. I don't know where you have seen the "Changing seasons" one, but I suspect it might be from last year or the year before.

The only thing that comes to mind is that maybe you are looking in the "weekly challenge" forum but you are seeing the last ones first. In your settings, you can list the threads so that the newest ones come on top. This way, when you look at a thread, you'll see the latest entries first.

If you go to the weekly challenge forum, you should see all the entries that came in so far. There were quite a few.

Welcome to the forum.

janfe

Hello Marcel

Thanks for your reply. Still somewhat bewildered, I found 'Models' in the forum. I have changed all my settings to show latest images but still just get 'Changing seasons' continually which I see now is from 2010. I really wanted to view the B/W panorama photos...are they viewable anywhere. Is it best to go to the Gallery or the Forum to view the weekly challenge photos??

Jan