D600 -- A Disney Photog's Perspective

Eye-level

Banned
There is this one from Amazon.com

"Honestly, this camera saved my marriage. My wife was about to divorce me because my camera was too cheap, and the megapixel count wasn't high enough. I spent sleepless hours contemplating my dslr selection, and she would go to other men for camera advice. Finally, I decided to sell my children and buy this camera, and real talk, it changed everything. My wife was out with some guy, who was using a Canon T1i (LOL). I showed up and was like, "hey, check this out," she was like, "whatever Jim, go home." I pulled out this bad-boy, and she nearly orgasmed on the spot.

Yeah, it has 24 megapixels. Yeah, it has great ISO for low-light. Yeah, it has an auto-focus system that can take pictures of our rambunctious cat. What do you wanna do about it? This punk with his punk-ass T1i was basically shivering in fear as my full-frame sensor swung majestically across my neck. I could see the light in my wife's eyes burn with a white-hot passion that I haven't witnessed for years.

Needless to say, she kicked that chump in the balls and we are happily taking high res nudes together in my bathroom again. Thanks Nikon.

Only giving it 4 out of 5 stars because they forgot the in-camera HDR."

Phillydog1958

There is this one from Amazon.com

"Honestly, this camera saved my marriage. My wife was about to divorce me because my camera was too cheap, and the megapixel count wasn't high enough. I spent sleepless hours contemplating my dslr selection, and she would go to other men for camera advice. Finally, I decided to sell my children and buy this camera, and real talk, it changed everything. My wife was out with some guy, who was using a Canon T1i (LOL). I showed up and was like, "hey, check this out," she was like, "whatever Jim, go home." I pulled out this bad-boy, and she nearly orgasmed on the spot.

Yeah, it has 24 megapixels. Yeah, it has great ISO for low-light. Yeah, it has an auto-focus system that can take pictures of our rambunctious cat. What do you wanna do about it? This punk with his punk-ass T1i was basically shivering in fear as my full-frame sensor swung majestically across my neck. I could see the light in my wife's eyes burn with a white-hot passion that I haven't witnessed for years.

Needless to say, she kicked that chump in the balls and we are happily taking high res nudes together in my bathroom again. Thanks Nikon.

Only giving it 4 out of 5 stars because they forgot the in-camera HDR."

Yep. I saw that review on amazon when I was doing my Pre-purchase research. He's good.

LensWork

Actually, it has in camera HDR, but they failed again, only as a jpeg

Were you hoping (expecting) HDR in raw? If so, that is not feasible as raw (NEF) is just that, unprocessed raw data. To obtain an HDR image, the data from the multiple images is combined and processed by the camera to make an HDR image, thereby resulting in a jpeg image.