Cannot post in Weekly Challenge

RockyNH_RIP

For some reason, I am unable to post in Weekly challenge... I can reply but not post .. I seem to be able to Post New on all others..

This is the message:
RockyNH, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Voting on polls, uploading images to the gallery, and posting blogs require that you have at least 5 posts in the forum. If you recently made more than 5 posts, please wait at least 30 min for your account to be activated.
If anyone has an answer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Pat in NH

KWJams

Not sure, but the thread you are trying to post to may be locked. When the challenge expires the thread gets locked so no one can post any more entries.

RockyNH_RIP

Ken, thanks for the response! I can reply to the threads.. It will not let me post NEW. That may be so the contest page does not get cluttered with out of context topics...

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks Marilynne,
That was actually what I was looking to post was to see if they were going to be continuing with it.. Even being new with no real chance, figured it would be a fun and learning project.

Pat in NH

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Ken, thanks for the response! I can reply to the threads.. It will not let me post NEW. That may be so the contest page does not get cluttered with out of context topics...

Pat in NH

That's because only staff can post new challenges :)