Donate Button

Ruidoso Bill

I realize it is attractive to have a free site that is the quality of this one but I used to spend a lot of time on a computer tech site that accepted donations via paypal, I agree with the others that have pointed out the costs and I for one would love to donate here. Also, I think donations gives the members a small degree of ownership which encourages others.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hey guys, thanks for taking the cost of running a site into consideration, I appreciate it. To be honest I rather members donate their time into writing content on the site. Blogs, news articles, answering forum posts, whatever it may be - all of it will help. This will eventually translate into more advertising revenue. For now, the cost of the servers is covered :)

Snap Happy

Hey guys, thanks for taking the cost of running a site into consideration, I appreciate it. To be honest I rather members donate their time into writing content on the site. Blogs, news articles, answering forum posts, whatever it may be - all of it will help. This will eventually translate into more advertising revenue. For now, the cost of the servers is covered :)

"For now..."

Ok, but if you decide to accept donations, I may consider adding a little bit. You have started something good here.