Fashion shoot :: Please share your views

sourab89

4.jpg

4.jpg
4.jpg

AC016

They are all nice pictures. The first picture looks as though it is not the finished product, correct me if i am wrong. It would be nice to see the whole motorcycle. For the last picture, it would be nice to see the whole woman, from head-to-toe.

aZuMi

They are all nice pictures. The first picture looks as though it is not the finished product, correct me if i am wrong. It would be nice to see the whole motorcycle. For the last picture, it would be nice to see the whole woman, from head-to-toe.

+1

They seem to be cut off a bit. As for the third photo, it's better to see less ceiling, more model.

sourab89

yes true !
The first one I could not get a full shot of the bike because there were crowd clicking her ! About the third one..yes, thats a mistake - I should have had given less space for the pic on top.

Photowyzard

The second image is by and large, your best. More of her face would have been nice.

The first could have used more bike and all of the mural background in the frame.

I think the ceiling ruins a good 3rd image. The ceiling is really unattractive. A better angle on the girl, perhaps would have given you a much better image.

sourab89

Thanks for the input.
I could not get a wider view in the 1st image.

regarding the third image - should have post processed the image to remove the negative space.