D3100, D5100, D7000 Nikon Batteries $39 with Free Shipping

stmv

so far, I have had 2 of these batteries simply fail, they stop charging, and even the charger does not recognize the battery. I am down to 2 with no spares, so,, I got to order 2 more.

TedG954

so far, I have had 2 of these batteries simply fail, they stop charging, and even the charger does not recognize the battery. I am down to 2 with no spares, so,, I got to order 2 more.

So, you're saying that the Nikon OEM batteries are failing? What do you use as an alternative?

grandpaw

I apologize, my error.

In the advertisement you have it is the P7000 camera. I don't know why they use numbers that look so much alike because at a glance it is easy to miss. I just wanted to make sure that nobody ordered one for their D7000 by mistake. Jeff

I only keep up with things about the D7000 and at Best Buy the CORRECT battery is $69.99. Jeff

Best buy price can be seen HERE
I bought a Nikon EN-EL14 battery for my D3100 from Best Buy just last month for $45.99. I used my Best Buy Reward points and it didn't really cost me a dime, as I had $50 in reward points. And the total came to $49.44 with tax.