When they refer to "the break of dawn".....

Just-Clayton

You guys near the beach get all the good sunsets and rises. The same goes for the canadians on here they get to have the big back yards. Thats it Im moving!

TedG954

You guys near the beach get all the good sunsets and rises. The same goes for the canadians on here they get to have the big back yards. Thats it Im moving!

Granted, on the east coast we get some great sun rises; but in the country, you find great out buildings and fields; but in the west, you have great mountains; but in the cities, you have architecture and form; but on the west coast, you have great sun sets........ but..... but....

I like having the sun rises, but I miss the variety of a real city. I would love to spend time in the mountains. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side.

:cool:

Tami Jo

Great pictures Ted!!!! I feel like I am sitting on the beach watching that beautiful sunrise. We have great sunsets in the desert but sadly no beach...What lens are you shooting those with?

TedG954

Great pictures Ted!!!! I feel like I am sitting on the beach watching that beautiful sunrise. We have great sunsets in the desert but sadly no beach...What lens are you shooting those with?

Thank you. I used my kit 18-55mm. I have a 35 prime, but never took it out of the case.