Would it even be worth getting out of bed for a 15 minute shoot.....

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes, it was worth it. Where in FL are you? And I noticed on another post that you arrived on the worst day of TS Isaac.

Carolina Photo Guy

It has been worth it every single time that I got up extra early for a shoot.

Enjoy.

Coastal Sunrise.jpg

This was taken back in 2003 with a Canon 60D and I have yet to find as beautiful a sunrise as this one.

I shot this about ten times while the sun was rising. My absolute favorite sunrise shot.

TedG954

Thanks all. These were taken this morning on Deerfield Beach, which is just south of Boca Raton and north of Fort Lauderdale.

TedG954

Sometimes I feel guilty when I see a family here on vacation. They saved their money all year so they could spend a week or two on my home beach. After 37 years, I kinda take it for granted. This sunrise well exceeds 13,500 for me. When I witness the majesty of a sky like this morning's, I tell myself how blessed I am to have this in my "backyard".

View attachment 15930

The only obstruction to my sunrise is the front range of the rockies, about 50 air miles. I am always up but don't always take any photos. This was my Ney Year's DAy sunrise. Before Nikon. I didn't wait for more than one shot.

001m.jpg

Love your clouds and ocean but I love my mountains too.

Dave

Kamesh

Sometimes I feel guilty when I see a family here on vacation. They saved their money all year so they could spend a week or two on my home beach. After 37 years, I kinda take it for granted. This sunrise well exceeds 13,500 for me. When I witness the majesty of a sky like this morning's, I tell myself how blessed I am to have this in my "backyard".

View attachment 15930

Heavens are coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like one of those shots shown in the movies from where Angels enter the Planet Earth :)

Last edited: