Photos from Japan

JPar

Below is a link to my Flickr set where I've posted pictures taken on my trip to Japan.

Flickr: parisi17's Photostream

They're all taken using a Nikon D3000 with various lenses, exposure times, ISO, etc. Some were taken in RAW, some in FINE JPEG. All have post processing done using Picasa, mainly because I'm too cheap to buy Photoshop right now. :)

EXIF data is located in Flickr.

Looking for critique on what I could be doing better, which shots are my best, which are my worst....

If possible, take my one best shot and one worst and apply the scoring system to it.

Thanks for looking in advance and I'll start critiquing others once I get a feel for what I actually am looking for. :)

Mr.Smith

Bah I'm so jealous right now, the one place in the world I would love to go..

Just had a quick look at some they are looking great DSC_0360 would look great without all the people on the path.

Added you as a flickr contact :)

JPar

Bah I'm so jealous right now, the one place in the world I would love to go..

Just had a quick look at some they are looking great DSC_0360 would look great without all the people on the path.

Added you as a flickr contact :)

I got very lucky... my job sent me. So it's practically paid for. :)

Thanks for the feedback. Added you back on Flickr.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
JPar,

Please try to at least read the "photo critique" rules before you post. We would prefer you post the picture here (no link), and one picture a day. It's not very handy for us to have to go to your Flickr account to look at all the pics and then just try to critic because the others that haven't been on Flickr have no clue as to what we are talking about.

Thanks for understanding.

JPar

Marcel,

Actually, I did read the "Photo Critique" rules. :)

PHOTO SUBMISSION RULES

1. Only one photo submission per day (24 hours). We don't want the forum to be monopolized by a single member.

Upload one image in your post. If you have a set of images, just provide a text link, either to your member gallery here on Nikonites.com or off-site. If you are unsure how to do this, please ask.

If links are bad, then that part should probably be removed. :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Marcel,

Actually, I did read the "Photo Critique" rules. :)

If links are bad, then that part should probably be removed. :)

Oh… This means I'll say I'm sorry. I guess I was completely wrong. Please excuse me.