NJ USA drummer, poet, pagan, and dog lover, here wid his D40..!

Greywoulf

Hi

In the midst of my life year 72 I'm involved with and loving life, dogs, photography, West African and Latino style hand drumming, good food, jazz, the UU church, my Vespa GT200, and my 'ol lady!

(Not necessarily in that order...)

And am happily shooting everything and everyone I can with my recently acquired very sharp Nikon D40, and also sometimes with my neat little P&S Fuji F30!

Glad to be here, as I like to pontificate rather long-windedly on the web, especially about photography and gear, and I do so enjoy having a 'trapped audience'..! ">})

Looking forward to having a good relationship with y'all, sharing photos, and learning lot'sa good stuff about the wonders of digital photography!

Greywoulf

Last edited:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hey Grey! I'm from Jersey and an unpracticed drummer myself. Looks like you're already enjoying the site. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Greywoulf

Hey Grey! I'm from Jersey and an unpracticed drummer myself. Looks like you're already enjoying the site. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hi
Great forum you've started here...

Only suggestion I have is that if there's a forum option you can set where members can not only subsequently edit but also delete (only!) their own posts, it would be convenient to have? I don't know if this forum's setup allows for an option like that, but it does work well with Nikon Cafe and various Yahoo lists....

Other than that I think it's all very good (and better than most lists I've seen), and I especially like the way the categories are set up here as it makes it very easy to find stuff!

Last edited: