Forum problem

Eye-level

Banned
I keep getting awarded the activity award and then I keep giving it back - AUTOMATICALLY. I ain't doing anything. It appears that the same thing is happening to Rick (cnyram). Doesn't look like anyone else is being affected.

Eye-level

Banned
Is it doing that to you too Rick? It is showing up as such on the bottom of the screen and you and me are the only ones it is doing it to.

Hell I don't know what an activity award is. I don't want any awards. As far as I am concerned they can take all of them back. But will someone please fix whatever the hell is wrong with it so I'll quit getting those damn red alerts. LOL

:)

Rick M

Yes, it's happening to me too. It's part of the new system, I think we win a cruise or something for the most awards

Eye-level

Banned
Well if I win you can have it Rick... :)

Maybe I am posting to much and it wannnnnts to give it to me...then it takes it back...it is sort of entertaining the first two times it does it. LOL

Pierro

I would really dig a cruise. Are the tickets for the winner + guest ?

I'm emptying my piggy bank Rick.. dont go without me

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
haha, funny. :cool:

The system updates things every 10 min. It'll calculate "activity" based on visiting the site, posts and participation. So if both of you have been on the site every day for a while then the calculation is going to be very similar. In fact, you're both being calculated at 99.9% active followed by Pete at 99.8%. On my side it's rounding to the nearest tenth, but in the system I'm sure it goes a little farther.