got to much info on screen after taking picture

bcf45

i got my nikon d3100 few months back. an after i took a pic the screen showed the whole pic but now it shows a little pic and alot of over stuff on the screen an sometimes it shows a large pic can anyone help me i want only the large pic on screen after i take a pic. thanks bcf45 dsc04472.jpg

N_Addy

Hit "down" on the thumb wheel (the big wheel on the back right). That will rotate you through the various selections.

Eye-level

Banned
On my camera you go to playback mode - the button you hit to review your snaps - when you have a full sized image there you use the up and down keys where the big OK button is in the middle of them. I have a D5000 but I would imagine the D3100 is similar. :)

My display screen looks very much like yours I like histograms and information!

KWJams

Can't remember exactly which menu it is in -- but you can turn them extra displays off so only the info you want displayed shows up. It is covered in the manual.

I have my D5100 set so I get the picture play back -- scroll down -- highlights -- image info with histogram.

If you just want the picture back just scroll the multi-selector down until you return to that screen.