New Thread ideas

BooBoos

I am wondering if there is a thread on Printer reviews for large format printers also a thread on Legal Photography which is about taking personal injury photos. Vehicle photos for vehicles involved in motor vehicle accidents.This is a subject that I want to know more about.

Thank You

AC016

Well, i suppose you can put the printer reviews in the "computer/software" area. In regardst to personal injury photography or car accident photography - i may be wrong in saying this -, but obviously you would have to be careful in what you post in regards to pictures and content. What exaclty would you want to know or post about car accidents? or personal injury for that matter?

Obir

That would probably require its own section with a warning/disclaimer screen due to the graphic content I'd think.:confused:

Mike150

Please note that this is "MY" opinion only. It's not being made to start flames or spamming in this thread.

I guess I'd have to know why you would want this. Having a photo of a broken car is one thing, but to me personal injury would mean photos of the victims with their injuries. If I were the injured party, I wouldn't want my photos posted online. I look at peoples photos here for entertainment and to get ideas. I post photos for the same reasons.

I don't see that type of photo to be entertaining or inspiring.

Now, that being said, I will comment no more.

BooBoos

You definitly cant show someones face on the net. Legal photography is all about lighting. What I am trying to inquire is what is the best way to bring out scars with different lighting setups. Ther are certain ways to photograph this kind of work just trying to find out how its done.Portrait setups work well. Equiptment used would also help. I am more concerned on how to photograph the subject rather then what it is.Ther is not much information on this subject

BooBoos

I tried to find another forum that had Legal Photography.Cant seem to locate it righ now. But as I remember and I asked some of the questions myself.It had no photos just questions and answers on that kind of work. I really dont think photos are a good idea. But to be able to find out some info from the people that do this kind of work would be great.

Eye-level

Banned
What I am trying to inquire is what is the best way to bring out scars with different lighting setups. Ther are certain ways to photograph this kind of work just trying to find out how its done.Portrait setups work well. Equiptment used would also help. I am more concerned on how to photograph the subject rather then what it is.

HDR it! :)