What are you using ????

joecap

Just looking to see what most of us are using for Software.
I have Lightroom 3 & Corel Paintshop Pro X4 & X5 Ultimate, on my computer.
I haven't mastered any yet. Still in the learning zone.
Peace Joe

AC016

Well, i actually used Photoshop yesterday to put a watermark on a picture. Very boring and dry process.... i would rather watch paint dry, which i actually did since i am painting! For me, all the PP software is boring and sucks! lol :)

Photowyzard

I use Photoshop and Capture NX2 for all my images. I heard somewhere, Capture NX2 is the best tool to get the most out of your photographs, if you shoot a Nikon. Why?

For starters, Nikon makes it and so you would have to figure they know their code the best and would make the best software to manipulate their images. I hear people compare LR and NX2, but by and large, they are close.

Next purchase will be Silver FX.

N_Addy

Lightroom 3 and Photomatix Pro are my most used editing apps. I've also got (but seldom use) Capture NX2, GIMP, Photoshop (old version), and Bibble (now defunct).

Pierro

Photoshop CS5 Ext. + ACR 6.7

CS5 Ext. plugins/actions used... PFK, Focus Magic, Focalblade, Noise Ninja

Other software - Photofiltre, Photoscape

stmv

CS6, PTGUI, NeatImage if needed), sometimes PerfectPortrait, Topaz, Fractilius, coralpro (rarely),

Lately, I am finding CS6 is all I need.

fotojack

Capture NX2. Paintshop Photo Pro X3, Irfanview (for resizing) and TSR Watermark (for copyright & watermarking). Can't afford LR or PhotoShop or any of the others. :(

Geoffc

LR3 and CS5. I've recently moved to these products in a serious way and I've invested a lot of time learning them. Still early days but it suits my workflow. I think you need to spend time on these things to get the real value.

I also have DXO and photomatix. I got DXO for fisheye and UWA lens correction. It does a good job but I prefer LR for everything else. It's also very slow on my PC.