Not sure how I got these!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
These were taken after a 5 mile bicycle ride along the Loxahatchee Rim Canal road (eastern edge of the Everglades). It was very hot and sunny and I didn't have my reading glasses. I have no idea why I was changing my settings but I wound up with these. I like them. Those little dots on the first pic are dragonflies.

d5100_056.jpg

d5100_058.jpg

Carolina Photo Guy

These were taken after a 5 mile bicycle ride along the Loxahatchee Rim Canal road (eastern edge of the Everglades). It was very hot and sunny and I didn't have my reading glasses. I have no idea why I was changing my settings but I wound up with these. I like them. Those little dots on the first pic are dragonflies.

d5100_056.jpg

d5100_058.jpg

You were in the creative filters section of your camera menus. This one is called "Color Outline".

Hope this helps.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
You were in the creative filters section of your camera menus. This one is called "Color Outline".

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I checked out my camera this morning. I was in EFFECTS mode. I was suppose to switch from A to AUTO. My eyes were shot after the long bike ride in the heat. At least it was only 5 pictures and I do like them!