Tapatalk force closing

Dooku77

Hello all. I'm having an issue with this app force closing when I try to click on a picture or like a posting. I have other forums I visit through this app and this is the only one it happens to. Anyone else experiencing this?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
does it only happen in specific forums, like the critique forum? I haven't seen the problem, but I've only tested on Android devices (3 different ones).

Mestre

I used both the iPhone and the iPad and when I was opening my Tamron thread i crashed. It also happened also on a portuguese photography forum.

Dooku77

does it only happen in specific forums, like the critique forum? I haven't seen the problem, but I've only tested on Android devices (3 different ones).

There is a posting in the telephoto lens section in regards to the Tamron 70-300 lens that was posted yesterday and when I click to view one of the 5 pictures it force closes the app.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
There is a posting in the telephoto lens section in regards to the Tamron 70-300 lens that was posted yesterday and when I click to view one of the 5 pictures it force closes the app.

Is this with the iPhone/iPad app?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2