Osprey

Sambr

D800 & 300mmF4
d800osprey-X2.jpg

KWJams

You have been spoiling us with great shots of wildlife. The head of this bird looks a tad blurry in comparison to the tail feathers.

Have to ask -- are you working from a blind or is there just that much wildlife where you are at that you can't miss seeing something as close as you are getting? Even with a 300mm these are great frame filling shots. :cool:

Sambr

You have been spoiling us with great shots of wildlife. The head of this bird looks a tad blurry in comparison to the tail feathers.

Have to ask -- are you working from a blind or is there just that much wildlife where you are at that you can't miss seeing something as close as you are getting? Even with a 300mm these are great frame filling shots. :cool:

Thank you Ken - This shot was a quick grab - I tried to fix the "blurry head" in post however it wasn't to be. I live in southern British Columbia a little place named Kamloops - it's a great place to live if you like to photograph wildlife. It's all around us! I took all these photos today within 2 hours of each other and 30 minutes from my home. I had used a blind once 2 winters ago to photograph coyotes - haven't used one since. I am lucky I can get close to most animals( I have no idea why) the 300F4 has been adequate so far :) it's much lighter than my friend's 500mm.