New Lake Shot

Stangman98

DSC9397-115-L.jpg

AC016

Very nice. A bit redundant with the "Damon's Photography". Just leave the one in the bottom left hand corner.

The "Damon's Photography" in the middle of the shot just ruins it. That is all I see when I look at it. If you are that paranoid about people stealing your photos then you probably should not post them anywhere.

Stangman98

The "Damon's Photography" in the middle of the shot just ruins it. That is all I see when I look at it. If you are that paranoid about people stealing your photos then you probably should not post them anywhere.

It is the watermark that I use on DamonsPhotography.com where I sell my photos. Do you try to sell your photos or have ever had you work stolen?

KWJams

I try to never crop my shots at if possible.

My apologies. Got caught up in the tone of the thread and thought you were looking for a critique of the shot.
It is a great shot other than the branches at the top which made me think of if you were going to crop them out then the algae at the bottom should go as well and it would look better in my opinion as a panorama.

AC016

It is the watermark that I use on DamonsPhotography.com where I sell my photos. Do you try to sell your photos or have ever had you work stolen?
I hear what you're saying. Perhaps try something more transparent? I have had my photos stolen and used by other people - just happened this past week. Was not happy about it. But i am also not trying to sell any of my photos.