Watermark Software?

DennyC716

I am curious to see what everyone uses to put their watermark or copyright on their pics. I am posting a large amount of pics and I want to get a program that does mass quantities at one time. Any suggestions?

Ruidoso Bill

Same here, Lightroom or Photoshop. In Lightroom I have many different sizes and colors watermarks, also different placement locations all ready to go.

Dave_W

The Dude
I use Lightroom too and I found that sometimes the watermark would not show up. It took me a while to figure out the problem was that Lightroom doesn't support all the fonts that show up in the font window. So if you do find you're watermarks are not showing up on your exported photos, changing fonts will fix the problem.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I use Photoshop because I really like to be able to make it as transparent as I want and also change the blending mode of the text layer.

Fork

I don't even bother watermarking. If someone want's to steal the photo, they'll just clone the watermark out unless you plaster it over the whole image - the best way to wreck a photo.

My watermark is embedded in the EXIF data. Most Nikons allow you to add text into the EXIF data right from the camera. Just write your name/company name in there.