Attn Members

Stangman98

I know that there is not a new challenge posted yet. It will happen tonight and since I am late on it, it will run until the 26th so anything shot between when I post it and midnight on the night of the 25th will count.
Thank You for being patient.

Eye-level

Banned
Has anyone ever tried it? You could get a series of brackets that are on the underexposed size and combine them. Then you could another series of brackets on the overexposed side and combine those. Then you could combine the two HDR's. Would this work? Or would it be easier to just combine the 6 different exposures all at once?

Rick M

Worth a try! Might try taking a finished HDR and run it throught photomatix as a single simulated. I sure hope Damon took his blood pressure meds today!

Carolina Photo Guy

You should NEVER let these guys know what you don't like, me included.

Here is my post for the HDR Challenge.

The Challenge is MOST HIDEOUS, right?

HDR Niagara

Modern Art Niagara HDR.jpg

:)

Rick M

Excellent Pete! I love the extra cooked halo effect!

Someone get those electric paddles for Damon!

Last edited:

Mike150

You guys have lost me.... I can't even spell HDR. Don't get me wrong. I've tried, but with a camera that won't bracket, I have to hand hold and to date I've gotten no good HDR examples.

Rick M

You guys have lost me.... I can't even spell HDR. Don't get me wrong. I've tried, but with a camera that won't bracket, I have to hand hold and to date I've gotten no good HDR examples.

Bracket manually with a tripod, I did that a lot with my D3100. I still use a tripod even with auto-bracketing.

Eye-level

Banned
I have auto bracketing and despite whatever shutterspeed I use and bracing myself and holding the camera different ways I still very very rarely get a set of 3 that are all on the same register. I really need a tripod.

Kamesh

Theme is not decided yet?
You guys are completely a league apart from me, so far i played with exposure (for the firs time), iso, white balance and manual focus. Do not know what more can a d7000 do :p