Hello! From Charlotte, NC!

DaveKoontz

Hi Byung ! Lot's of knowledge is being shared on this site, hope you too can share your background and experience as well. Welcome!!

Curt

June 27th.2010 050.jpgJune 27th.2010 052.jpgDave, heard you really like cars, thought I would post some pics. I took last weekend at the beach:).June 27th.2010 053.jpg

DaveKoontz

Hey Curt .... nice shots! Thanks! You can just park these jewels in my garage at anytime. I've decided to focus my attention to automotive images .. from exotic sports cars to retro/rat rods and all in between. I still shoot landscape and nature, etc, but have decided that since I enjoy the automotive world this will be my main concentration. Too many people, like me, fall into the trap of shooting anything they see .... in my case, snapshots are not what i want to be known for.

Curt

Glad you like the photos Dave. BTW you own a D200, right?
I have the opportunity to score a D200 for $500.00. I want to get a second body,
but not sure if I should look at the 200 or the D90. Does the 200 have commander mode.
I operate my SB 600s off my D80 and whatever camera I get I want it to have that feature (i-TTL ). I am just wondering if the D200 is worth it, or should I wait and get something newer? Do you use your 200 a lot and do you like it, or is it just a back up to your 700?

DaveKoontz

The D200 was my first DSLR, and even though I have a D700, I still use it on a regular basis - I bought the D700 mainly for it's FX format. Yes, it has the
commander mode and is fairly easy to set up. Great price, Great camera. Go for it!!

Curt

Thank you for the advice, I will check today and see if they still do indeed have the D200. I will keep you posted if I get it or not.