Getting a D700

Curt

Well guys, I sold my D200 and my D80.
now I am about to buy a D700, that's right I am switching over to FX...lol. Don't get me wrong, I still have my D7000 (keeping that little Beauty). But I am really excited to get my D700, can't wait! Will keep you all posted :).

dusktildawn

Well guys, I sold my D200 and my D80.
now I am about to buy a D700, that's right I am switching over to FX...lol. Don't get me wrong, I still have my D7000 (keeping that little Beauty). But I am really excited to get my D700, can't wait! Will keep you all posted :).

Congrats, I'm sure you will love it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Stand back now, you'll be so happy with the quality of this camera. The files are just so so NICE! I'm really glad you got one and so will you.

Eye-level

Banned
You made a good choice...

d700 I am an excellent deal.JPG

nikon d700 bus.jpg

Curt

Just got my D 700 on Monday, so far I love it. Haven't really had a chance to run it through it's paces yet. But I very happy to finally get one. I have been planning to switch to FX format for a couple years now. So I am very pleased to announce my new D 700. I think I will keep my D 7000 as well. But thinking of selling my D 70s soon.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Just got my D 700 on Monday, so far I love it. Haven't really had a chance to run it through it's paces yet. But I very happy to finally get one. I have been planning to switch to FX format for a couple years now. So I am very pleased to announce my new D 700. I think I will keep my D 7000 as well. But thinking of selling my D 70s soon.

Congrats on your new camera. I am certain that you will have a great time with it.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's a really nice camera Curt. I'm sure you'll just love it, specially it's high iso performance. Enjoy!