Almost daily bike ride

mikeh32217

I've taken up riding a bike for exercise and am taking pictures around the area where I live.

Took this the other day
Blue Channel.jpg

And on my last ride I took these

Daily Ride-1.jpg
Daily Ride-2.jpg
Daily Ride-3.jpg

MrRamonG

The harsh mid day light isn't doing you any favors. Perhaps you should try taking an evening ride. I think these pics would look great with some purple, orange, or red hues in the sky.

Eye-level

Banned
Cool stuff Mike...I used to ride a lot (20 miles a day) but I haven't done that in 10 years or so. I would say that it would make for some great photo ops and plus to get you out and shooting so you can grow. Let's see more! Don't be trying no Evel Knievel photography though you are getting to old for that crap! lol

mikeh32217

Jeff,
No evil stuff here you're right I am to old.
Main reason was for the exercise and photo ops but also am trying to get in shape to do some wilderness hiking.
Coming out your way next month with family to do a National Park tour so will be getting some really good photos then.

mikeh32217

No real set plans yet on where we're going but talking about Utah to Zion, Arches and Yellowstone then down through CA to Yosemite and Grand Canyon. These are the main ones we plan to hit but we've only got 2 weeks so not sure where all we'll end up.

Eye-level

Banned
Well if you cruise through Oklahoma you need to stop by! Depending on your itinerary I could maybe put up your family for a night in the guest cottage.

mikeh32217

That was my plan to stop through there on the way to Utah area and would love to stop and visit. Will let you know more as plans firm up.
We'll be coming through in a 40 ft. motor home so won't need to put us up, but appreciate the offer.

Eye-level

Banned
Well by golly I have 150 acres so there is plenty of parking (no concrete for jacks though) and plenty of electricity too!

Fantastic that you are coming...should you decide to spend a day in OK I would be more than happy to be your tour guide.